Sunday, January 6, 2013

Not Quite A Fail...but sort of..

You can't totally blame me for not keeping up with the photo a day challenge. I actually did, I have just been in an internet free area of the world so I wasn't able to post them..So I am going to back-post them.

Here we go.


January 3rd: Repitition. 

The first of these two was taken about 3 or so years ago, when Matilda was about 3. We took another in the same spot to note the difference in size of our little girl. It upsets me a little bit, actually.


January 4th: Fur.

This is our dear friend's dog, who breed wise should love the outback and rounding up the sheep. But the love this family have for their dog has turned him into nothing but a sooky, lap dog. He's lovely actually. And there's nothing wrong with a heeler x kelpie x godknowswhat lapdog, is there?



January 5th: Colourful Food.

This photo is a cheat job. It's a last minute Iphone job just to get the job done! Adam likes to make faces with food when serving the kids their dinner. He does a damn fine job too, I like to think!



January 6th: Photograph with words.

This word means the most to me at the moment, because we are redefining what it means to us. What makes a home? We are leaving ours after 8 years. To find a home somewhere else. Somewhere we'll have no friends or family. Just each other. And that's enough, we make our own home, no matter where we are.



There may be delays like this as our house is being packed up this week, and we'll be living in a hotel and I'll still be working. It could be messy for awhile.

Rach x

If you would like to play the 365 challenge, this is who I am following..
http://captureyour365.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment